1) An acknowledgement that the institution signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used the applicable amount of funds designated under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
2) Cochran School of Nursing has received a total of $240,004 from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the CRRSA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs.
3) The total amount of $240,004 Emergency Financial Aid Grants has been distributed to students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs as of October 6th, 2021. Initial report was sent in January 2021 and every calendar quarter thereafter.
4) An estimated 165 students at the institution were eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs.
5) The total number of 141 students received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs.
6) The methodology used by Cochran to disburse funding to students included guidance from the department of education, prioritizing students with the highest financial need based on student application.
7) An email was sent to all students that were meeting academic progress. This email explained the eligibility requirements and information regarding deadlines. Reminder emails will also be sent to students that meet eligibility requirements. Funds will be distributed on a first come first served basis until all funds are expended. Students are to pick up their checks at the school and sign a certification agreement.